Complaint Review: Help Modify Now

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Everycustomer — Anytown Massachusetts U.S.A.
Help Modify Now
4665 MacArthur Court, Suite 100 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Help Modify Now - Robert Cano Loan Modification Fraud that claims to work wtih attorneys Newport Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To the Author by naming employees arbitrarily you have commited a Libel and Slanderous Act

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am an Ex-Employee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex-employee of the company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My role in the company.

A fraudulent "Loan Modification" company consisting of several people who work in conjunction to steal your money.  They took my money over 1 year ago, do not return calls or emails.

They have taken hundreds of thousands of dollars in funds and are under investigation by the Attorney General, FBI, Newport Beach Police Department and their "attorney" is under investigation by the California Law Board.

Do not do business with them under any circumstances.

The individuals involved in this scam are Robert Cano, Jaci Ianello, Larry Gunter, Donna Gonzalez, JD Denham, Ryan Nau, Attorney Kelly Johnson and several others.

If you have done business with them, keep records, emails and voice mails.  Call Tina at the Newport Beach Police Department and she will take your information for their active investigation.  Also file complaints with the BBB, FTC, Attorney General, you can go here (http://ag.ca.gov/loanmod/) and file all the reports from the links on their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Help-Modify-Now/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Help-Modify-Now-Robert-Cano-Loan-Modification-Fraud-that-claims-to-work-wtih-attorneys-N-532807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Help Modify Now

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Robert Cano - (United States of America)

To the author of this complaint, please be advised that the writing of this article and the naming of individuals who were simply employees and not part of management or business ownership, and who made no business decisions, whatsoever, that by naming employees arbitrarily you have committed a Libel and Slanderous Act, and these statements should be removed from this site immediately to avoid legal prosecution. You have no right to post the names of employees who worked in good conscience to modify loans for home owners.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am an Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: Robert Cano - (United States of America)

My name is Robert Cano, and I am a Ex-Employee of Help Modify Now. I worked very hard as a processor and worked 12 hour days to help people modify there home loans. I helped over 200 families save there homes. I was not aware of the unlawful practices that were going on in the Accounting Department and I am very upset for there unlawful practices. "Thank God" I left Help Modify Now before they wers shut down. Unfortunetly for me my Name has been tainted. I want to clear my name: "I had Absolutely nothing to do with Help Modify Now unlawful practices". As matter of fact they still owe me two weeks pay. It's a real shame for what happened, and as usual its the worker bees that take the brunt of it. I hope that people realize, that it was upper management, which I was not a part off, that were being fraudalent and not the workers, and that "I was not in any way shape form or manner, responsible for any of the fraudelent acts that were performed by Help Modify Now".

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex-employee of the company

AUTHOR: Jaci Ianello - (United States of America)

My name is Jaci Inello and I have my name has been mentioned in this report as a person who defrauded individuals for in a loan modification company. I am an ex-employee of Help Modify Now, a very poorly managed company. I was hired as a negotiator for loan modification among four other employees. The five of us were given a total of approximately 1200 files to work on which is impossible to do. I worked 10-12 hour shift to help people get thier loan modifications done but with that many files on hand and the owner refusing to add more employees, it would be impossible to help everyone. After I resigned, the company was raided by the FBI. I was never charged with anything. I am very sorry for people who lost money in this situation but I believe it is very unfair for my name to be tarnished on the interenet for something that I was not at fault and did my best to help as many people as I could.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My role in the company.

AUTHOR: Jaci - (United States of America)

I understand your anger and frustration however, it is mis-directed. I was a processor at Help Modify Now. That's it. I was not part of the administration or management. I was hired to process modifications. I did not steal anybody's money nor am I under investigation for fraud. This is ridiculous that people get angry and just start naming anyone they can think of to blame. Whoever wrote this should check the facts of the situation. It is unfortunate that you were promised a service and it was not rendered. However, you can not blame the employees of the company. I did not steal anyones money. Maybe you should check with the FBI, Attorney General, and Newport police and you would know that I am not under investigation for fraud.