Complaint Review: Help Save One, Inc

• Reported By: Rescue Mom — Lewes Delaware United States of America
Help Save One, Inc
Warwick, Rhode Island United States of America

Help Save One, Inc, THEY TOOK MY MONEY & I HAVE NO DOG. Warwick, Rhode Island

*Consumer Comment: Good grief !

*Author of original report: DELETE COMPLAINT NOW

I too have been scammed by Help Save One. They took my money and I have no dog. I offered multiple times to drive up to get him & they would never give me a location. This is how they get you. They make false promises, tell you what you want to hear & never show up with the dog. This was to be my 5th rescue dog & none of my other adoptions have been as painful as this.

It hs been 32 days and still no dog. There are over 300,000 homelss animals on www.petfinder.com , please find a reputable rescue who will talk to you & not require money before you ever see your dog. I doubt they even had the dog; why would they not give me a location & allow me to come pick it up. There only response of late is they will not be refunding my money. Their license has been revolked by the state of Rhode Island in June 2011. FIND ANOTHER RESCUE THAT CARES ABOUT THE ADOPTING FAMILY AND THE DOGS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Help-Save-One-Inc/Warwick-Rhode-Island-/Help-Save-One-Inc-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-I-HAVE-NO-DOG-Warwick-Rhode-Island-833092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Help Save One, Inc

Good grief !

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

If you had an ounce of sense, you would have read that these reports are NEVER deleted.  Get yourself a pair of reading glasses.

DELETE COMPLAINT NOW

AUTHOR: Rescue Mom - (United States of America)

They are meeting me tomorrow to get the dog.