Complaint Review: HelpOnlineClass.com

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Gaithersburg Maryland
HelpOnlineClass.com
Internet USA

HelpOnlineClass.com HelpOnlineClass Scammed Me & Stole My Money, Ruined My Grades SCAMMED, Vietnamese Company Stole my Money, Attempted Extortion and Blackmail, Illegal Dissemination of Personal Information, Ruined My GPA, Liars, Foreign Scam Artists Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wow

*Author of original report: A Cheat, but not a Lazy one

*General Comment: In case you are not a troll

*Consumer Comment: comment

I went to helponlineclass.com for an Accounting class. My name is Linda, and I’m a working mom, so I don’t have time to take the class with a 40+ hour week (if I'm lucky) and young children who need attention, but I need the class to advance in my career. Helponlineclass charged me $700.00 and agreed to get me an A.

Halfway through the semester, I saw that the tutor had failed the first 3 quizzes and then just stopped taking the class. I called them to ask for my money back but no one picked up. I kept calling their so-called “24/7 helponlineclass line” and finally figured out they were based in Vietnam after reading other horrible reviews. I finally got in touch with some guy with a heavy accent who wouldn't tell me his name, but tried to extort me saying that if I kept calling, he would contact my professor and tell them they helped with my class if I didn’t pay him more money.

If anybody else has been scammed by these guys let me know, they are not from the US but I think it would be worth trying to sue them or find out who they are. They completely ruined my good record, lost me money on the class, stole my money for their fake, crap service and destroyed my GPA. Helponlineclass is a scam and a total ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HelpOnlineClasscom/internet/HelpOnlineClasscom-HelpOnlineClass-Scammed-Me-amp-Stole-My-Money-Ruined-My-Grades-SCA-1102657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HelpOnlineClass.com

Wow

AUTHOR: matt34nj - ()

So you are still not sorry and now you want to drag your children into this as some hilarious justification for your dishonest behavior.  So let me get this straight:  Your kids deserve to be spoiled because, well apparently becauase they are YOUR kids and you are so important, right?  So that justifies cheating in the hopes that you will be able to earn more money with which to spoil them?  What happens when you cant perform the accounting work that you were hired to do?

You shoud be ashamed of yourself.  What an idiot.

A Cheat, but not a Lazy one

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

HelenDonovan, I can see that you get your jollies from attacking strangers anonymously by pretending to be ethically righteous. So why don't you just read over my ripoff report again and again, and feel good knowing I got scammed rather than flooding the web with your useless, convoluted, emotional garbage? Your need to pontificate in anonymous conflict under the guise of moral fortitude is impressively selfish, cowardly and hypocritical.

Life choices are rarely black and white. I have done what is morally right for people who must use certain ends to justify the means: letting everyone know that helponlineclass will scam them is the best way for me to help other people who are in my situation. The situation where you made bad decisions, had wonderful children when I was unprepared and too young, but still want to give them a good life and the chances they deserve to be successful. Having a successful mother will only benefit them in their place in this materialistic world where people are constantly seeking to subversively bring one another down.

Do I sleep well at night because I cheated? No. Would I sleep well at night if I had cheated more successfully? No. Was I seeking the easiest way to get my kids what they need, a mother who earns more money to give them the lifestyle they deserve? Yes, absolutely. And my children deserve that lifestyle, as do many other children. As a parent, my number one priority is making sure they have every chance they need. My moral obligation in this situation is simply to ensure that these scammers do not get away with their theft. If this post helps just one individual, preventing them from having their money, time, and GPA stolen from them.

So, I am sorry HelenDonovan. My best guess is that you're a professor who is upset at being unable to catch students just like me, and taking your frustrations out on strangers over RipoffReport. It must feel foreign to you to miss the ENTIRE POINT of this paper: it is not a complaint, but a way to HELP other people not get scammed. This comment of yours is one of the least influential things YOU, the shaper of students' minds, can do in the world, and since you're wasting your meager professor's salary or (god forbid that you have acheived) overblown tenure on the time to make this kind of forum post, it's clear that your devotion is not to studies, but to re-inflating your own withering ego. I cannot imagine what kind of passive-aggressive abuse your students must endure on a weekly basis at the hands of your exceptional moodswings. And, HelenDonovan, in order for you to issue a proper, "I told you so," you'd have to have offered useful advice to help someone in the first place.

My desire to sue is so that my children can have that investment that I put into this venture, and return it to them. If they get more from that, all the better. So, anyone who has been scammed by helponlineclass like I have, let's get together and make them return what is ours. For those of you considering using their service, please do your research before trusting people.

-Linda

#3 General Comment

In case you are not a troll

AUTHOR: HelenDonovan - ()

If I have understood you correctly, you are a lazy, cheat who is seeking the easiest way to get what you want; honesty and being a good example for your children be damned?  Now you are upset to discover that there is not "honor among thieves?"

Sorry (not really) to inform you that it is not a crime for someone to fail to help you committ a crime.  While blackmail is not legal, as pointed out by earlier poster, neither are your actions.  Your desire to sue indicates that, even if you did once have a good GPA, the lower average you have now probably indicate the fool you really are. As for your "good record," if your cheating had not already ruined it, your posting about it here surely does.  You made your bed; you lie in it. (Lie as in rest on it, not tell fibs while using it; though you might need the distinction.)

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

I'm afraid you won't find much sympathy here.  You tried to scam your school into giving you an unearned grade, and you tried to scam present/future employers into thinking you had skills or knowledge you don't posses.

Good luck with any lawsuit.  You might want to look up the legal concept of the "Doctrine of Clean Hands" and see if it applies in this situation.

When I catch my students cheating this way, I flunk them for the course and have an honors violation affixed to their transcript. Your behavior has long term consequences so think about that next time you try to cheat.