Complaint Review: Helpful Internet

• Phone: 714-288-0151
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Helpful Internet Surprised by the Ripoff Orange, California

I received a call the end of May, 2011 from Brett, employee of Helpful Internet, regarding my inactive
SMC Website. He had all my Information  from when I dealt with SMC so I was sure he was on the up and up.

I was getting ready to leave town for 3 weeks so I told him I would call him when I got home which I did.  I felt comfortable enough with him that I paid him $299.00 to get my website up and going again.

He sent me a breakdown of everything he was going to do for me.  I talked with him about other work and I would use him as a mentor so to speak on other websites.  We kept in touch until 3 weeks ago when I could not get in touch with him.  I decided to check and see if other people had the same problem and found they did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helpful-Internet/Orange-California-92869/Helpful-Internet-Surprised-by-the-Ripoff-Orange-California-761544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helpful Internet