Complaint Review: Helpful Internet.net

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Sylah — Seattle Washington United States of America
Helpful Internet.net
8502 E Chapman Ave #146 Orange,, California United States of America

Helpful Internet.net Fraudulent: Helpful Internet.net develop websites into profit; $200 Stolen From an Unemployed Person Orange,, California

*Author of original report: Phone Call Has A New Light - Services Guaranteed

I spoke to an individual named Brett (allegedly); who said Helpful Internet.net was affiliated with SMC to develop unsuccessful websites into profitable ones.
He told me he was referred by my Online Business Coach who was concerned that my site was not making money.
He knew the correct details of my account and said this company (Helpful Internet.net) would assist (for a fee, of course) in getting a higher profile online and move my website into making money.
I paid this person $200 which cleared on 7/25/2011 and have since found out this is not anything
concerned with SMC; my coach or anything else.
The person who was my coach at SMC is no longer with that company.
I want my $200 returned and refunded.
I am unemployed and was looking to improve the quality of my life with an online business and gain financial independence. I even told Brett exactly those details.
Since then, my phone calls have not been returned regardless of the voicemail message. And neither have my emails to 'support'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helpful-Internetnet/Orange-California-92869/Helpful-Internetnet-Fraudulent-Helpful-Internetnet-develop-websites-into-profit-200-757270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helpful Internet.net

Phone Call Has A New Light - Services Guaranteed

AUTHOR: Sylah - (United States of America)

Since posting this report; the company in Question has contacted me and assured me that the Services promised will Happen. So, on the proviso that this happens, I am modifying this Report until the Schedule given has been Fulfilled. In case I have been Lied to by a Third Party; I am Removing the Names of the Individual and Company. If they do what was Promised and Paid for I will return and post said Results. My apologies for any Inconvenience.

I spoke to an individual who said Helpful Internet.net was affiliated with SMC to develop unsuccessful websites into profitable ones.
He told me he was referred by my Online Business Coach who was concerned
that my site was not making money.
He knew the correct details of my account and said this company would assist (for a fee, of course) in getting a higher profile online and move my website into making money.
concerned with SMC; my coach or anything else.
The person who was my coach at SMC is no longer with that company.
I want my $200 returned and refunded.
I am unemployed and was looking to improve the quality of my life with
an online business and gain financial independence. I even told Brett
exactly those details.