Complaint Review: Helping Hands

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
Helping Hands
3800 Old Cheney Road #101-132 Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A.

Helping Hands Helping To Take Your Money And Run! Lincoln Nebraska

This online company claims to help those without medical insurance obtain medication free. Best of all - they are registered with the Better Business Bureau!

I signed up for their program, they deducted $65 from my checking account claiming they would send me the forms I need to have my doctor fill out. I asked if they could also mail me a copy of the forms as well.
A month later, still no email, no mail and no reply!
I have tried to contact them repeatedly to refund my money, especially after learning I could go through the drug companies my medications are made by and get on a Patient Assistance Program through them to get these medications for free - at no charge!!
Needless to say, I have reported them to the BBB and am now waiting to see what becomes of that.

Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helping-Hands/Lincoln-Nebraska/Helping-Hands-Helping-To-Take-Your-Money-And-Run-Lincoln-Nebraska-355637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helping Hands