- Report: #1013910
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hendrix Machinery LLC.
Hendrix Machinery LLC.3855 US Hwy 59 North Livingston, Texas 77351 livingston, Texas United States of America
Hendrix Machinery LLC. Jim & Greg Hendrix Be Aware HENDRIX MACHINERY LLC.Sell Equipments DO NOT MATCH HIS ADVERTISING and Has Hidden DEFECTS and MIS-REPRESENTATION. livingston, Texas
1. The Hours on the machine is more than advertised (advertising hour 3146, Actual hour 3285). 139 hours difference, about three weeks usage. According to his company's web site, the rental rate for this machine is $2000 a week. He profited approximately $6000.
2. Un-disclosed/hidden defects such as: Solid concrete all over the tract and undercarriage which cost thousands to take out. The driver seat was not original.
3. Mis-representation: the paint is not original; the machine has been on a rental (I was told the paint is original and is not on a rental)
4. Poor works on services that promised. The Excavator has a empty gas tank.
5. Not deliver a title or certify statement.
I reported to them immediately, but the owner Greg Hendrix failed to compensate or solve the above problems. I spent money to take off the concrete and filled diesel. Hendrix Machinery LLC. is not creditable and ethical. I filed a lawsuit against this company for fraud.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hendrix-Machinery-LLC/livingston-Texas-77351/Hendrix-Machinery-LLC-Jim-Greg-Hendrix-Be-Aware-HENDRIX-MACHINERY-LLCSell-Equipments-1013910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.