Complaint Review: Hengjia Shop

• Submitted: Tue, January 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: Scammedbyhenji — anytown Other Canada
Hengjia Shop
Hengjia Shop 527 Hawkstone Manor N.W. Calgary Albe Internet United States of America

Hengjia Shop, Hengjia Shop Lin Wang, Puppy Training Collars, Petland527, Elite-Tek Dishonest eBay seller Lin Wang (Petland527) and poor Elite-Tek products Calgary, Alberta Canada Hengjia Shop Lin Wang, Puppy Training Collars, Petland527, Elite-Tek Dishonest eBay seller Lin Wang (Petland527) and poor Elite-Tek products Calgary, Alberta Canada Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Puptrainingcollar Aetertek Canada puptrainingcollar.com

I purchased a HUNTING/SPORT WATERPROOF ANTI BARK DOG REMOTE TRAINING SHOCK COLLAR FOR 2 DOGS, aka Elite-Tek ET9898 Multi-Functional(Vibration/Ultrasonic/Shock/Sound/Auto Anti-Bark)600 yard Electronic Remote Dog Training Collar for TWO Dogs from Lin Wang on Ebay.

From the moment I got them, I was unimpressed with the quality. There was scratches on the receiver, and the on buttons had fingernail marks on them.
I tried to turn them on, and only one receiver worked. After trying for a while, I emailed Lin, and asked for a refund, as they were not functioning properly. She told me to try again. I should have listened to my gut, and returned them, but gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly 2 weeks later, after trying to get the collars to function properly, I contacted the seller again. I told her the issues I was having - one receiver was very hard to turn on. That same receiver did not respond properly to the remote, and would 7/10 times, vibrate or chirp 10 to 30 seconds later than the other receiver. Obviously, this defeats the purpose of a training collar.

I asked again for a refund. I was told that there was nothing wrong with the collars, but if I wanted, I could return them for resale, and pay for shipping and a handling charge. I reiterated that they were defective, but did not hear back.

A few days later, my personal life imploded. My family went in to survival mode for a few weeks. As soon as everything stabilized, I immediately contacted Lin, and told her that I had put the defective collars in the mail, explained why I had taken 5 weeks since the last contact to do so, apologized profusely, and thanked her for her understanding.

She contacted me through email a few days later, said she received the collars, called me a liar, and BILLED me 9.99 to send them back to me.

I contacted Ebay, and they said they would file a report against her, and I ended up, after many emails back and forth, going to my bank and having the charges reversed. I feel that this seller is a fraud, and a scam artist, and is clearly purchasing cheap chinese made products and selling them as high quality items for a profit. I reiterate everything that Allgone said about the same seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hengjia-Shop/internet/Hengjia-Shop-Hengjia-Shop-Lin-Wang-Puppy-Training-Collars-Petland527-Elite-Tek-Dishone-824176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hengjia Shop

Puptrainingcollar Aetertek Canada puptrainingcollar.com

AUTHOR: Elite-Tek - (USA)

This seller has changed their eBay ID to Puptrainingcollar and is selling these same systems under what is now the Aetertek brand name. The manufacturer (who stops repsonding to emails about warranty repairs) is the same as before. They only thing that has changed are the names. Thanks to Ripoff report, they cannot outrun their reputation.