Complaint Review: Henry Chang

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2001

• Reported By:Mt. dora fl
Nationwide U.S.A.

henry chang Home based business ripoff dont' get suckered

*0: Henry Chang

I sent away for this one stupid me. They took almost two months to cash the check but they did and I am out 48.00.

I sent him money to get started in data entry for his company. I filled out his app. and sent the money to the address on the application. I had no reason to beleive I need to save the info I thought it was on the up and up. I know better now!!!! I hope this helps others not get suckered in like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-Chang/nationwide/henry-chang-Home-based-business-ripoff-dont-get-suckered-8174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry Chang

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

This ia word of word what his email to me stated I do have a copy if you need that also...

Our company is based in our country "Malaysia" Our prinicipal businesses are paper canufacturing and packaging. We own and operate the largest industrial state-of-the-art recycling and paper making technology. Our downstream paackaging activities are carried out at our corrugated carton box plans located in Prai(Penang) Shah Alam, Greenlane,(selangor), and a converting plant in Kulim(Kedah). In line with our expansion, we seek highly motivated and dedicated individuals to hoin ou dynamic homeworker team to assist us from home.

For your information, we will send you the starting materials 7 days after we have received your application form and processed your fees. We will send your eages at the beginning of the month after we have received the total amount of the work that you had accomplished for that particular month. We will ensure that you will receice a sufficient amount of assignments every week. The price of the work that we will pay you will be sent to you with the starting materials. Please contact me through email when you have snail mailed the paperwork and fee so O can ger your registration ready.

Malaysia

The total price was$43.00 ($32 materials deposit(refunded), $6 administration fees+$5 handling fees.)

I hope this new information will be helpful to you and that I might be able to recoup some of the money someday.

#2 0