Complaint Review: Henry Company Homes

• Reported By: Cindy — Pace Florida
Henry Company Homes
4229 Hey 90 East, Pace, Florida USA

Edwin and Susan Henry Hnery Company Homes is Un Ethical Pace Florida

Do not make the mistake of buying a home from this builder. I purchased a home from them and had it inspected. It failed inspections on the HVAC, roof, concrete, and wiring. They will not give me my EMD back!

After speaking with the sales agent, (who by the way has no clue what she is talking about), I spoke to the sales manager named Justin Davis and he lied to me face to face saying I would receive my money. When I didn't receive it after six weeks, I kept calling and he gave me every excuse he could find to delay the process.  I finally called the corporate office and spoke with Bryan VanSlyke (VP of operations). He was extremely rude and told me it was not the builders fault the home failed inspection!!!  I requested to speak with the owner and I was told he was out killing something....Are you kidding me?

I called back a week later and left a message for the owner, Edwin Henry, to call me right away. It has been two months and still no call or response at all.

This is unacceptable business practice. I can only put the word out and warn people not to purchase with this shady builder. The managers are unethical and please believe me when I say they build a crappy house!!! I have a 20 page report to prove it!

People: Don't buy with them. I am extremely surprised there are not more complaints on here since my new builder and realtor says Henry Comapny Homes is known to be a "cheap builder."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-Company-Homes/Pace-Florida-32507/Edwin-and-Susan-Henry-Hnery-Company-Homes-is-Un-Ethical-Pace-Florida-1117117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry Company Homes