Complaint Review: Henry K. Johannes OrangeWebsite.com - Disgusting Service

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: thomgriff — Wilmington Delaware
Henry K. Johannes OrangeWebsite.com - Disgusting Service
Iceland Internet United States of America

Henry K. Johannes OrangeWebsite.com - Disgusting Service Henry K. Johannes OrangeWebsite.com Blocked us from transferring our domain to another host Internet

Henry K. Johannes ( OrangeWebsite.com ) hosting service is a nightmare to deal with. They DON'T respond to emails, they DON'T answer phone calls, they DON'T give any notice of expiry of domains (I was shocked when a client was the one to call me and let me know that my website was down! They threatened to take down my other website when I complained after sending me false invoices and then refused to cooperate for a whole 2 weeks after I made the payments and blocked me from moving my website to another host. And then they blamed me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-K-Johannes-OrangeWebsitecom-Disgusting-Service/internet/Henry-K-Johannes-OrangeWebsitecom-Disgusting-Service-Henry-K-Johannes-OrangeWebsite-1036464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry K. Johannes OrangeWebsite.com - Disgusting Service