Complaint Review: Henry T. Williams

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Phyllis — North Chesterfield Virginia
Henry T. Williams

Henry T. Williams Sharon Foster Obtained $200.00 Fraud, Hacked into Brenda Bristol FB made me think it was her.Want me to send money. Tried to get me to even send $200.00 more! Internet

Henry T. Williams had me send Rose Foster $200.00 in Peearl, Ms. I thought I was talking to Brenda Bristol a friend! He had hacked into her Face Book acct. Then he even tried to get me to send another $200.00. I had realized by then I had Ripped Off! He had a web sit that said he worked for the Government. I cant find it now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-T-Williams/internet/Henry-T-Williams-Sharon-Foster-Obtained-20000-Fraud-Hacked-into-Brenda-Bristol-FB-made-1046046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Henry T. Williams