• Report: #1052028

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mad as hell! — Atlanta Georgia
Her Imports
7909 Belle Point Drive Greenbelt, Maryland USA

Her Imports Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Customer Service and did i mention that they're HORRIBLE? Greenbelt Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Same thing just happend to me

*Consumer Comment: I experienced the SAME problem!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Patrick Terry Her Imports

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: GRIMY COMPETITORS

*Author of original report: CORRECTION

This place stole my hard earned money! They never shipped what I ordered and when I requested a refund they thought that I was speaking a foreign language. I spoke to Patrick who assured me that I would have my money back in 2 business days and here it is days later, I still don't have my $300+ dollars!!! Then I called and spoke to a young lady who told me, "You'll get your money back, we just don't know when"!!! WHAT THEEEEE F*CK?? Never heard of such poor business practices!!! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!! Just their poor customer service alone was enough for me....Especially for mediocre hair!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-Imports/Greenbelt-Maryland-20770/Her-Imports-Horrible-Horrible-Horrible-Customer-Service-and-did-i-mention-that-theyre-1052028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Imports

Same thing just happend to me

AUTHOR: Dontfwithme - ()

Confronted them on Instagram and was blocked. Scam artists took 200$ from me , didn't send shit, and claimed they cancelled the order.

I experienced the SAME problem!

AUTHOR: Her Imports Sucks! - ()

I ordered hair from her imports and it was never shipped to me either and I got the run arounds when I asked for a refund. Thankfully, PayPal has an organized policy when disputing charges or otherwise I wouldve never gotten my money back! I flied a claim with PayPal and had to wait out the claims process to get my refund! Needless to say i will NEVER order from Her Imports again.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Patrick Terry Her Imports

AUTHOR: LynetteL - ()

GOOGLE PATRICK TERRY CHRIS HOPSON AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS MAN IS A CON ARTIST!  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER IMPORTS AND PATRICK TERRY.  HE WILL SCAM YOU.  HE IS WANTED BY THE OFFICIALS.  IMMIGRATION, IRS, SECRET SERVICE, ETC FOR FINANCIAL CRIMES, BACK CHILD SUPPORT, BANK FRAUD ETC.  THEY CANT CATCH UP WITH HIM BECASUE HE PUTS ALL HIS COMPANIES IN OTHER PEOPLES NAMES!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

GRIMY COMPETITORS

AUTHOR: Her Imports - ()

Her imports has NEVER received payment for an order and not shipped it.  Our products are the absolute best in the industry and our customer service is 100% responsive and we resolve any/all issues for which we are at fault.  This post is from a competitor in Atlanta that is almost out of business because he can't keep up - this is the result of them selling garbage hair for rediculous prices...  "If you knew better, you would do better".  We encourage customers to visit our website (www.herimports.com) and instagram page @herimports to see TONS of positive reviews from HAPPY customers.

CORRECTION

AUTHOR: Mad as hell! - ()

I stand corrected...I spent a little over $200 and have yet to see a dime of my money back!