• Report: #209637

Complaint Review: Her Name Is Colette Chamberlain (Tiva Wallon, Ananda Jacks, AJ).

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By:Monticello Georgia
Her Name Is Colette Chamberlain (Tiva Wallon, Ananda Jacks, AJ).
6526 Nautical Isle Hudson, Florida U.S.A.

Colette Chamberlain (Tiva Wallon, Ananda Jacks, AJ). this person is harassing and stalking authors and plagerizes orther people's work Hudson Florida

*General Comment: I met Tiva Wallon. aka..Colette Chamberlain

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: D'Maria, Donna, Doni, April, AngelOnDolphin, SuncoastGal, Donna

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am the victim!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am the victim!

This woman has been stalking several ligitimate authors, harassing them, and trying to undermine their credibility with retailers, publishers and book buyers. She has been known to make numerous threatening and harassing telephone calls to businesses and individuals and uses several aliases to conceal her nefarious activities.

This woman has plagerized several other authors' works and has ven attempted to get this work published under her own name or one of her various aliases. While posing as a reviewer she is only casting for future victems.

She has even stooped to following one particular author and has sabataged her website, hacked into her personal computer and cancelled several e-mail accounts causing tremendous havoc in the innocent author's professional and personal activiites. The emoional stress from the issues resulting from the illegal hacking ,the numerous threatening telephone calss and the physical stalking has adversly affected the victem's health.

Anyone who is solicited by this woman for any literary services should immediately severe all contact and under no condition shouod they exspose any of their private or personal information or creative work to this woman.

R.
Monticello, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-Name-Is-Colette-Chamberlain-Tiva-Wallon-Ananda-Jacks-AJ/Hudson-Florida-34667/Colette-Chamberlain-Tiva-Wallon-Ananda-Jacks-AJ-this-person-is-harassing-and-stalking-209637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Name Is Colette Chamberlain (Tiva Wallon, Ananda Jacks, AJ).

#1 General Comment

I met Tiva Wallon. aka..Colette Chamberlain

AUTHOR: Jen - (United States of America)

I read the original report and noticed Tiva Wallon's name on an email for a book siging. I decided to meet this woman and see her for myself. I walked up to Ms. Wallon and confronted her about the ripoff report. (I dislike people stealing from others so I felt she needed a piece of my mind) Let me tell you, I disagree with this report. I mentioned what was said, in a nasty way, and Ms. Wallon calmly told me that during the break, she would be willing to go home and get copies of all her evidence, that proved her innocence. I thought, hey, why not. After an hour, or so, she left to get the evidence. About 1/2 hour later, Ms. Wallon presented me with a thick folder and said, "please feel free to read everything in here. It proves my innocence." I was shocked! There were copies of letters and emails from a woman named Donna, that were completely horrible. The letters were in order, by date, and the ramblings were borderline crazy. The story she told in each of the letters, were different. Nothing was true. She threatened Ms. Wallon and her family with verbal torture. I am ashamed for believing one side without asking for both, first. If I was Ms. Wallon, I would sue that Donna woman, whom I had personally seen and met at a book signing a few years ago. I will not bash anyone, but I will say this.....the restraint shown by Ms. Wallon in reguards to this matter is outstanding. If it was me, I would NOT be calm and I would NOT be trying to keep the peace for a, clearly, mentally unwell person. To anyone else that reads ths......give Ms. Wallon the chance to show you what she showed me. You will leave with a totally different picture. THAT, I can promise you.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

D'Maria, Donna, Doni, April, AngelOnDolphin, SuncoastGal, Donna

AUTHOR: I Am The Victim! - (U.S.A.)

I tried to attach a copy of the letter from my attorney ordering the above mentioned individual to stop her harassing me, stalking me, tormenting me, slandering me, lying about me, harassing me but I couldn't get it to copy and paste. I have sent an email to the webmaster/owner of ROP to see how I can post it on here, on all the false posts made by the individual named above.

As I mentioned in my rebuttal to the false report made my an unnamed coward in Montocello Georgia, I have all the proof that Donna has been the one committing these crimes against me. I, as well as my attorney, have copies of every threatening phone call, every email, every blog, every posting, every forum post, every letter, everything Donna has tormented me with. I have the proof, she has nothing against me because I have done nothing to her.

In the letter from my attorney ordering Donna, (D'Maria, Doni) to leave me alone, it is stated that Donna, D'Maria, must have some sort of mental issues.

It is obvious that she must be off her rocker, even to a stranger once they see all the evidence I have against her and proving my innocense. If there is no way to post the letter from my attorney, against Donna, on ROP then I will try and copy and paste the letter to every place on the internet I can find that she frequents.

I have been harassed by this woman for almost 2 years and I have had it.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am the victim!

AUTHOR: I Am The Victim! - (U.S.A.)

To the individual who wrote this bogus report on me. Why didn't you put your name and contact information on your report? I know why. It's because you are a coward and you know what you have written is false! I am not Ananda Jacks and I do not run the review service. I was asked to join and read some books and write reviews. AJ is 26 years old, I am 52. She does not live near me.

As for the rest of the trash you wrote, it's lies, all of it! The person who told you to write all this is the one tormenting me! She harasses me and has stalked me for a long time. It's been her that calls me with the threatening phone calls, emails and posts. You have no proof I have done any of the garbage you printed and neither does she. But you know what? I have all the proof that she has done that to me. Yes, I have every email, every letter, every blog, every posting and recorded phone calls. Weather you believe me or not doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the fact that you printed such defaming, horrible, slanderous lies about me.

I don't know you or anyone from Monticello Georgia. How dare you say such horrible things about me. You only took her side and listened to her sick lies. I had to hire an attorney to get her to leave me alone but she still continues to attack me. Why? I have no idea. She said she had proof and I asked her to show me but she refuses. She has nothing on me because I didn't do anything to her or anyone. And anyone who knows me knows I am not at all good on computers. I would have no idea how to hack into someone's computer.

If garbage like this continues I will be forced to take this matter to court. If this goes to court you can bet your bottom dollar my attorney will be calling on your IP address and you. I will sue you for defamation of character, liable, slander, harassement and anything else I can tag on. I will own all you have and i will take everything your sick friend has as well.

This is not a threat, it's fact.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am the victim!

AUTHOR: I Am The Victim! - (U.S.A.)

To the individual from Monticello Georgia who wrote all these lies about me and who was too much of a coward to put your name and contact information on your highly slanderous pack of lies. I am not, and I repeat, I am not Ananda Jacks. I don't know where you got your information, but it's a lie. Just like all the other garbage you printed out. I am the one your so called friend has been harassing. She, and you know who she is, has done everything in her power to harasse me, to spread malicious lies, slander me and get people like you to believe her. She poses to be a spiritual person yet she can tell these lies. She claims she has proof yet when I ask her to show me, she refuses. She has nothing because I did nothing!

I have never made any hateful phone calls to her, never sent her any letters and I have never taken anyone's stories and tried to make them my own. That was what your friend did to me. And anyone who knows me knows I am way behind the times when it comes to computers. I have no idea how to hack into anyone's computers and sabatoge anything.

Your friend has harassed me so terribly that I hired an attorney to make her leave me alone. But she will not stop! I have not pushed the issue and taken her to court...yet. But if garbage like this continues then I will be forced to take this matter up with my attorney. And we will go to court and if this happens a court order will be issued for the ISP address your message came from. I will sue you for slander, defamation of character and anything else I can. I don't know you and you have no proof to the lies you have told. All you know is what lies she is telling you. I have all the proof, copies of all her threatening emails, recorded phone calls she made to me, all the horrible posts she has made, all the malicious letters, all the places she's followed me to, the time, date and place, everything. I HAVE IT ALL!

If you do not want to be involved in this lawsuit when it happens then I suggest you recant your malicious statement and apologize.