qualified

• Reported By: Alexis — Washington Dist of Columbia
Her Room
8941 Empress Row Dallas, Texas USA

Her Room Rip off of a Return Policy Dallas Texas

I used the online service for this company. I was out of town for several weeks, and was not able to return my items within the very limited 30 day return policy. The $10.00 or 20%(which ever is greater), return fee is inconsistent, and highway robbery. I spoke with someone over chat asking if they could at least charge the flat fee, considering my situation, and I was given  flat out no.

The supervisor was curt, and just confirmed that someone told me there was a fee over live chat. I told them I would not make another purchase from them, and that I felt they were not very customer service focused. The response I received was, "ok". Extremely disappointing. I will be shopping from my local specialty retailer from now on. I will pay a little extra for courtesy and fair return policies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-Room/Dallas-Texas-75247/Her-Room-Rip-off-of-a-Return-Policy-Dallas-Texas-1060057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Room