Complaint Review: Her Room

• Submitted: Fri, October 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 27, 2006

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Her Room
P.O. Box 671269 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Her Room ripoff Worst customer service including slow or no refund and incorrect size conversion chart Dallas Texas

Looking for larger-cup bras, I browsed online. One of the places I found was HerRoom.com. The home page had the following statement: Free Shipping Easy Returns. Both statements were misleading or false.

It took me a long time to decide on just the right bra, but after hours of browsing Her Room, I decided on God001-2010 36G Black bra. The fitting instructions at the Her Room website insured me that if I fit into a Panache 36G bra, that I would fit into the Goddess001 - 2010 in 36G. I trusted that information and ordered that bra. I also ordered a couple of other items and received free shipping.

When I received the order and tried the Goddess bra on, the fit was obviously too small. With the promise of an easy exchange I called the company. I was immediately asked for more money for the replacement bra, so I paid. I was taken aback by that, because the company's promise made the return/exchange seem more pleasant, or at the least better than Show me the money!

On 8-18-'06, I sent the God001-2010 36G Black bra back with the merchandise return label included with the first order. Three weeks went by with neither contact, nor refund made from Her Room. I emailed Her Room on 9-08-'06 regarding that fact. I received a reply by Lynn in customer service. She stated, Our return/exchange process takes roughly 4-5 weeks". Finally on 9-21-'06, Kim from customer service emailed that the refund was being issued. However, I was stunned by not only the shipping fee charged to me, but the so-called free shipping offer was recalled, because I sent an item back. The bra cost me $38. I was given $27.05 back as a refund. I should not have had to pay for the wrong advice from the website and they should not renege on the free shipping!

Meanwhile, I received the replacement bra. It was a God001 2010 36H Black bra. It fit more like a DDD cup. I immediately called Her Room customer service to explain my disappointment with the misfit of both bras. When I said I was simply letting them know and not making a complaint, customer service brushed me off with Oh, no problem. She wasn't truly listening to me. She was quite patronizing.

On 8-25-'06, I sent the second Goddess bra back. Again, I never had contact from the company. However, I had contacted them several times. Each time it was as if they never processed the information from the previous contact. On 10-08-'06 I emailed inquiring about the refund. Lynn from customer service replied that a refund was issued on 9-21-'06. That was for the first refund! I emailed them again to clarify. Their response was that they never received the package.

I contacted the USPS to report the lost parcel. I surmise that the parcel is sitting in a warehouse, misplaced by this shabby company Her Room.

A.
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2006 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-Room/Dallas-Texas-75367/Her-Room-ripoff-Worst-customer-service-including-slow-or-no-refund-and-incorrect-size-conv-218064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Room