Complaint Review: Her Room/His Room

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: dodee — Reidsville North Carolina United States of America
Her Room/His Room

Her Room/His Room underhanded, rip off, will find a way not to give a refund. Internet, Internet

I ordered a rubber girdle for my mother from this site, and it was too small. I then returned the item for a refund, the company won't give me a refund saying that the girdle is damaged. My mother only tried it on, when it didn't fit, she repackaged the girdle with ALL of the tags that came with it, and it was sent back.

I got an email last night stating that the item was damaged and i wouldn't be getting a refund due to this. I called their customer service line, and was told that the manufacturer tag that was sewn into the girdle had been ripped out. I tried to tell them that I was there when the girdle was tried on, and it hadn't been torn out by her, it was never there to start with, that ALL tags that came with the garment, were returned with the garment. I even asked to speak with the supervisor to try and get something done about this and was basically told that I was lying.

I was told that the item could be shipped back at my expense or donated to some charity in my name. I told them I wasn't paying for a girdle to be shipped back, when no-one in my house could wear it, and that they weren't to donate anything in my name.

Basically all I accomplished was getting a girdle I no-one can wear shipped back to me at no cost to me, but I'm still out $70.00 for the girdle. I really hope that anyone considering buying anything from this site, thinks long and hard about it, because I fear that you too will get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Her-RoomHis-Room/internet/Her-RoomHis-Room-underhanded-rip-off-will-find-a-way-not-to-give-a-refund-Internet-I-843443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Her Room/His Room