Complaint Review: HerRoom.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: educatedconsumer — Martinez California United States of America
1295 Majestic Dr Internet United States of America

HerRoom.com HerRoom HisRoom Dishonest, Lying, SCAM of an Internet Should be DRIVEN OUT OF BUSINESS !! Internet, Internet

Ordered very expensive silk nightgown for aging, ill grandmother at Christmas. Upon opening box, discovered it was "incorrect size."  EXCEEDINGLY carefully, returned nightgown to box in complete PERFECTION (all tagx, using every single piece of EXACT tissue paper, FOLDED on EXACT FOLDS) returned  a few days after Christmas.  Three weeks later received vague email stating they weren't refunding money (even tho their website clearly states they give refunds - TRUST ME they DO NOT!) I was given a long list of possible reasons money wasn't being refunded (nightgown was very expensive and cheaply made - cost $165 - ridiculous.

Made by 12 yr olds  in China, I'm sure. Seams uneven, very sloppy, but that is NOT why I returned it, in fact my grandmother LOVED it and I went ahead and ORDERED ANOTHER ONE in her SIZE not even realizing they weren't refunding my money. Ha.  So now they have TWICE my money.  Sh*t heads.  All I'm asking for is my refund.  Simple?  yes?  NOPE.  They stated long list of reasons (smells, stains, without tags, like 8 possible reasons i might not get my money back, all of which I knew were bogus)  I emailed them, called them, hassled with them for two weeks about this.

My choices were the same as other people have experienced -- I get my nightgown back, or they "donate it to homeless."  Great.  Obviously I have to take it back, to see what in the hell they are talking about (some stupid stain I KNOW is NOT THERE).....I took it back, that was it.  My credit card company said that is what "scam" companies do, back people into corners with bad choices -- but in the future tell them I don't want EITHER ChoICE -- and that I would be contacting my attorney AND my credit card company -- and I would be fighting them.  (I am fighting them through my VIsa, which has been kind  enough to deal with them...we'll see.)  STAY AWAY From this Awful, Horrible, Terrible company !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HerRoomcom/internet/HerRoomcom-HerRoom-HisRoom-Dishonest-Lying-SCAM-of-an-Internet-Should-be-DRIVEN-OUT-OF-841834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HerRoom.com