Complaint Review: Herbal G .com

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Linda L Captain — New Carlisle Ohio
Herbal G .com
, California USA

Herbal G .com They are sending me product I dont want and charging my debit card $69.95 every month lost my paper work California

*UPDATE Employee: Solved

I am disputing this company due to after several repeated attempts asking them to stop sending this product. Every month they are debiting $69.95 out of my bank account and keep sending me this product. I would like to some help with this i am at my wits end. I cannot take this product due to it not agreeing with my current meds i take on a daily basis. I am on disability social security and I need my money to pay my regular bills and this is causing me a hardship. Thanls for listening to my request. I appreciate any help I can get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-G-com/California/Herbal-G-com-They-are-sending-me-product-I-dont-want-and-charging-my-debit-card-6995-e-1164222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal G .com

Solved

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

Hi Linda - I reviewed your account and have stopped all shipments to you. I am puzzled that you couldn't contact us. We honor each and every customer request in a timely manner. Every shipment we make contains our customer service phone number, website information, and our business hours. We're here to help our customers get solutions. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us by visiting herbalg.com and submitting an email to us. We'll respond promptly.