Complaint Review: Herbal Incence Market Daniel Borer

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Pearlie — Forest Virginia United States of America
Herbal Incence Market Daniel Borer
Internet, Maine United States of America

Herbal Incence Market Daniel Borer Same owner as Red Magic Store Daniel Borer & the herbal incense marketplace.Are Ripoff masters.This is the second time > Internet, Maine

Daniel Borer owns both the red magic store and herbal incense market.He has stolen from me from both stores.I placed an order on herbalincensemarket.com At that time I didn't know Daniel Borer owned both stores.So he got me again this time to the tune of 80 dollars.

They offer free shipping so custumers have no input as to how its shipped.If you call they dont answerIf you email enought you may get this form letter.I will put the best part of that letter here.

"We appreciate you all being patient here in the past 6 months. We had sold the site and the product line to another distributor in the hopes that they would carry on our tradition of providing great products and great service.

Unfortunately that has not happened. We have taken back control of the site.

We understand that there have been a group of other orders that were not sent out by the previous company we sold the site too. [continued below]....
..... Unfortunately we are not able to offer any refunds since we did not recieve any of the the funds for those orders."

They'll stall you so you dont call your credit card company and have payment stopped.See if you could order overnite and they dont ship you could stop payment.But after they get your money they wont speak to you or email.

That doesnt matter as the distributor is not the owner Daniel Borer is and no matter whom he picked to distribute he is the one whom owns the store and is responsible.

I would like others to get up with me I believe we have a case.At least thats what my uncle tells me and he's an attorney.Please get in touch so we can make them stop stealing.Also be aware someone named brian@redmagicstore.com he is also a lair and if hes not Daniel himself.He in on it.

The last time I put a report on this site and sent him the link.He made it right.But since then he has gotten smarter.We all need to email him and the company .I know they get and read them.Because they emailed the form letter as a responce.

These guys are not making mistakes they are con artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Incence-Market-Daniel-Borer/Internet-Maine-/Herbal-Incence-Market-Daniel-Borer-Same-owner-as-Red-Magic-Store-Daniel-Borer-the-herba-900003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Incence Market Daniel Borer