Complaint Review: Herbal Incense Marketplace

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Vmartino — The Woodlands Texas United States of America
Herbal Incense Marketplace

Herbal Incense Marketplace Did not fulfill order! Internet

I placed an order on 8/11/2012 and have not received anything from this company as of 8/23/2012. I have called several times and sent numerous emails and the company will not even acknowledge me.

I read a similar complaint from another person and I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I am going to report it to my bank as fraudulent charges and hopefully they will return my money. This company is just stealing money from people. Do not order from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Incense-Marketplace/internet/Herbal-Incense-Marketplace-Did-not-fulfill-order-Internet-931375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Incense Marketplace