Complaint Review: Herbal Magic

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Wheeze — Scarborough Ontario Canada
Herbal Magic
895 Lawrence Ave. E, Unit 4 North York, Ontario Canada

Herbal Magic Lying, selling vitamins 3 times the cost of a pharmacy, constantly trying to sell product you don't want North York, Ontario

I started the program at the end of July.  I chose HM because:

1. They are a Canadian company
2. They swore by it
3. There advertisement on T.V. is very convincing

When I went into the office, they are very convincing they provide you with information and that they themselves are on the product.  They stated that I would loose the amount of pounds required by the end of September (20 lbs).  So I followed their program as per the manual they sold me with all the product that I had to take 3 times a day.

1. I started having constant headaches
2. Sleepless nights
3. 2 urine tract infection

I stopped taking their products and all the systems above have disappear all but # 3, still getting treated on this one.

When you look on the bottle they are Vitamin B6, B12, Green tea and they are selling those almost 3 times the cost that you could get them at the regular pharmacy.

There scale is extremely over sensitive and extremely discouraging.

I know I lost inches but it is not because of them or the products they are giving you.  It is basically cutting down the size of the food you are eating and exercise.

I was hoping HM would be helpful but I was only SCAMMED.

If there is a lawsuit outhere, I would like to be part of it and get my money back.

If not anyone outther BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Magic/North-York-Ontario-M3C-3L2/Herbal-Magic-Lying-selling-vitamins-3-times-the-cost-of-a-pharmacy-constantly-trying-to-947790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Magic