Complaint Review: Herbal Savers II Body Lean 2 With Hoodia And Green Tea

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Herbal Savers II Body Lean 2 With Hoodia And Green Tea
P O Box 901669 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Herbal Savers II Body Lean 2 With Hoodia And Green Tea Almost $300 weightloss ripoff St George Utah

I spoke to Diana with Bodylean and authorized her to send me 4 bottles of supplements for shipping only $4.95 each.

After 4 weeks I still have not recieved the items and today there are charges of $29.95, $29.95, $69.95, $69.95, $69.97, $69.97 all hit my account today. No product.

The phone number said to go to myonlineaccount.com and at that site I put in my information and it says that it can not pull up my account and I know that I have entered thing correctly.

Im going to my bank.
Diana whoever you are you work for a terrible company. Bodylean is a ripoff!

Lana
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Savers-II-Body-Lean-2-With-Hoodia-And-Green-Tea/St-George-Utah-84709/Herbal-Savers-II-Body-Lean-2-With-Hoodia-And-Green-Tea-Almost-300-weightloss-ripoff-St-Ge-474471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Savers II Body Lean 2 With Hoodia And Green Tea