Complaint Review: Herbal Smoke Shop/Herbal Smoke Shack/Global Life Inc/

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By:Leeds Other
Herbal Smoke Shop/Herbal Smoke Shack/Global Life Inc/
Box 111, 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd, #7 Galloway, New Jersey U.S.A.

Herbal Smoke Shop,Herbal Smoke Shack,Global Life SCAM! FRAUD! ILLEGAL! What more can I say! Galloway New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I fear that I was also scammed.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rip Off

*Consumer Comment: Derek, Joe, Brian or whomever you are:

*Consumer Comment: Result?

*Author of original report: OK THEN LETS SEE!

*UPDATE Employee: Simply call or email us for customer service, we are here to help :)

*Consumer Comment: Reported to B B B but hear this! THEY DONT CARE - They now have told me lies and are not a genuine company be any stretch of the imagination.

*Consumer Comment: No Supprise

*Author of original report: STILL WAITING.... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!

*Consumer Comment: HOW MANY TIMES?

*UPDATE Employee: This is ridiculous...

I sent 93 dollars to this lovely company for a sample pack! It has a nice looking website and looks very sincere. Its been well over 2 weeks and I have emailed over 20 times without any response.

After finding this great site which points out scam artists quite well, I felt enraged enough to join up and make a report on the global life inc company behind these fraud sites.

Ok, now how can they get away with fraudulent behaviour? they simply cannot if you dont allow them to do so! we are in an advanced computer age where these kind of companies only last 2 months or so? but does not seem to have been the case with the herbalsmokeshop.com ??? You guys really need to figure things out and not let them get away with it! If they did this in the UK they would already be behind bars serving hard time which i'm sure will happen anyway as an end result.

Believe me this has already been reported much further than ripoffreport's website as I'm the wrong type of person for them to fall victim. Luckily I'm well versed with Internet & Trading laws and have already taken this to the correct section of the authorities unlike most who have been scammed.

They are clearly acting in a fraudulent manner and the person at the top, right down to the bottom will be subjected to a criminal investigation now after taking my money and running take my words for it. Its all about knowing the right chain of command and who to report this to.

Here is some good website links for people who wish to report this as cyber crime, dont dispair just dont let them get away with it!

If you have fallen victim to the site like me, you can contact the hosting also who is primary responsible for allowing their website to remain on the net.

Company: Domainsbyproxy
email: generalmanager@domainsbyproxy

Simon
Leeds
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbal-Smoke-ShopHerbal-Smoke-ShackGlobal-Life-Inc/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/Herbal-Smoke-ShopHerbal-Smoke-ShackGlobal-Life-SCAM-FRAUD-ILLEGAL-What-more-can-I-sa-230903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbal Smoke Shop/Herbal Smoke Shack/Global Life Inc/

I fear that I was also scammed.

AUTHOR: Connor Isbell - (United States of America)

I too payed around $90 dollars for a sample pack and 2 day express shipping, but I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is not outside of the U.S. and it has been almost a month and i have recieved no product. I have also emailed the address on the website many times with no reply. The number on their site has never been answered and i have called during work hours upwards of 40 times. Do not buy from this sight, major rip off.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rip Off

AUTHOR: Mo - (Romania)

First when I saw the herbal life site I was excited, cheap legal herbals, fast delivery, and WOW results; so I had to try, but first I checked out ripoffreport.com and the results from the consumers are definitely a scam. But I still wanted to try it on my own skin. So I ordered a sample pack sent a $104 money order, 3 months past by and still nothing. I sent dozens of emails and no respond. So try your best and DO NOT by from this company, they are major ripoffs. Now I live in Europe, but I'm a US citizen so I'm going to try everything I can to close down this ripoff company and I'm going to report it everywhere. It's not fair for me or anybody to get ripped off by this scamming company.

Derek, Joe, Brian or whomever you are:

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Don not believe Derek or any of the others who support this alleged company. they simply do not respond to inquiries, phone or email. LIARS.

Result?

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Simon, i was wondering what happened with your situation after your last post because you did not post anything to tell what happened. Did you receive your stuff? If not did you get your money back or have to inform the authorities?
Thanks.

OK THEN LETS SEE!

AUTHOR: Simon - (United Kingdom)

This is in response to your last comments DEREK! AS YOU TOLD ME NOT TO EMAIL YOU TIL IT ARRIVES!

Anyone reading this they have now agreed to reship as the 1st package did not arrive and i've been waiting since the 9th of jan when they definately signed and took my money. I must admit after reading many complaints on here I was convinced it was all a big scam but now willing to give them a chance to prove me wrong!

Derek is definately a shady business man and is trying to twist the truth in defense of his company regardless of them being a genuine setup or not!

As far as emailing you at the globallife email address you've told me not to contact you there anymore til it does arrive because I had done so already so much! I dont give up easy and have been constantly badgering them at that email address like a thorn in their side!

Herbal smoke shop refused to actually refund me at any stage now because they said they shipped my 1st order already which according to them customs must of held!

(After calling customs they had nothing for me)

And if the 2nd order doesn't get to me they wont refund either as it will be between me and the customs was their final response on the refund!!

This does sound a little dubious to me? Are the UK customs lying to me Derek?? Its only for 93 dollars and your clearly lying on here when you say you'd refund me as I still have the email stating you would not do so now and would reship only when I tried to just cancel my order with you!

If it doesn't arrive again it proves this to be a definate scam in blaming customs and then relieving yourself of all obligation, but we will see and I hope your not trying this kind of dirty tactic! I have received no order number from 1st or 2nd time round however they have now given me a green slip number for international shipping apparently!

BBB and IC3 have been informed although I will cancel the complaints immeadiately if they turn out to be genuine in the end and this has been one big mix up and a bad case of lousy customer services on their behalf!

Really Derek, I can understand you wish to defend your company and make things look good, but you have told me porkies mate! which makes one think something isn't right! I wouldn't persist this much unless I didn't feel passionate about whats going on and how things have gone down!

I've never once have had an apology as such, although you think its a real big deal like I should be honoured because your reshipping my order again for free the 2nd time round. You fail to realize I still have absolutely nothing for my money yet DEREK!! so its either your duty to send it again for free anyhow or its fraud mate, i'm sorry no other way of looking at it!

regards

Simply call or email us for customer service, we are here to help :)

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

Simon,

As you know, your 1st order was lost in shipping. This is a complaint website. we ship 30,000 packages a month. We have been in business since 1998 shipping 300,000 packages a year. Do you understand this concept? there are 30 complaionts, out of ove a million satisfied customers. We SHIP items. They have to be SHIPPED. You live OUTSIDE THE USA, and your package was shipped airmail, and lost, as you reported and as you KNOW I sent you ANOTHER package for FREE which should be arriving shortly. If that package does not arrive, I will gladly refund your money, however the chances of 2 being lost are 1 in 10000. You continue to threatening posting to various sites and I continue to tell you, I AM HELPING YOU BECAUSE IT IS MY JOB not because you are threatening me :) My job is to help all customers, and I am happy to help you :) Please email me direct for customer support as I am unable to consistantly have conversations on this board, when you can simply email me at globallifesupport@gmail.com. I am happy to help, and am sure your 2nd order will arrive safe and sound shortly. Should there be an issue, you can always contact me direct and I would be happy to help you, as I have millions of satisfied customers since 1998.

AUTHOR: Simon - (United Kingdom)

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!

After around 30-40 emails! (because I dont give up easily) its become quite apparent they even have all the backup excuses ready prepared to keep your money without sending any product.

Cheeky sods are blaming H M CUSTOMS, after checking with them, they said they had heard of this company before and advised me never to deal with them as they are very dishonest! ha ha bit late! The customs said there has never been an order sent!

Here is their last comments to me!

"I will not respond to , or be willing to ship you free goods again, if I get these threats of the BBB. Frankly, they do not help or mean anything to me I am willing to help you out of courtesy and they do not matter to me 1%."

Unquote

HA free goods? what the hell are you talking about? I think you mean our money is free to you in your eyes! considering I got nothing for my money and dont believe I ever will!! I've asked for a refund now but not very confident!

Well clearly they dont give a crap about the authorities or any watchdog company etc!

I will go beyond the BBB! It was only for 93 dollars but if this company does not return my money this is proof of outright theft and fraud.

This is one cookie they wont break with lies and false information! and I wont give up out of principle! I hope they read these comments and realize this is one brit you dont mess with!

Since they quite cleary dont give a d**n about the BBB by there own admission, it looks like the Police will be informed now!

I'll keep people posted on here!

No Supprise

AUTHOR: Tony - (Ireland)

Had the same problem. They kept telling me give it time but yet have no order number for postal orders - a joke. Phone no is 609-407-1400 M-F 9a-3p (eastern time zone).

Do not try to buy from them!

AUTHOR: Simon - (United Kingdom)

BBB will be informed by 14th feb! you have 14 days my old mucker and will be yet another serious complaint!

Derek or Joseph I wrote a poem! hope you like it!

Once there was a company called "Herbal Smoke Shop." Who take peoples money then send nothing, what a flop!

Dont answer a phone, email or fax! my my my they
are seriously lax! What can a person say or do about this merry lot? One day in the future they deserve to all get shot!

Customer service does not sit with them well,
But we all know one day they will be visiting hell! Derek says "email us or call us, we'll answer you right away!" What a load of rubbish, its DEFINATELY not their way!

86 complaints with many more to come im sure!
Cleary the dumb ****'s know nothing about the law! My order has never been sent or a response given at all, this company certainly messes about and has plenty of balls!

Avoid like the plague if you dont want to end up like me! bitter and upset to have ever sent them money. They honestly deserve to be behind bars for sure, as it appears they are scammers more and more!

HOW MANY TIMES?

AUTHOR: Simon - (United Kingdom)

I sent my order with tracking Derek and know for certain You have signed and took my order from the 9th of jan! It confirms that much on the USPS website.

After reading many other comments and seeing 89 complaints with the BBB in 36 months what is a person supposed to think?

I have emailed, and emailed and emailed and emailed! to the address you advised and to the Derek@herbalsmokeshop.com also! no response to any of them? I have tried via different websites you own and run to advertise the same product without any luck!

One can only assume your a con service or if not you have a serious shockingly bad level of customer service. I actually wanted to be a reseller for you in the UK as there is nothing at all like this, but with your extreme lack of communication its simply not viable whatsoever.

It takes a report on here to get an answer for several customers its seems! Why dont you answer emails and whats the point in saying on your website you will answer within 24hrs when clearly you do not! Its been 3 weeks now sir, with not 1 single answer from your company and is officially the longest ever international order from the USA i've ever dealt with.

To be quite honest I have never had such a poor service and expect a simple little email of confirmation or an acknowledgement which has only been done on this website so far! I hope I am wrong Derek and all these other people on here also! Your products look and sound amazing but if you are genuine then I suggest with all the money your receiving to invest it back into customer service because it seriously SUCKS at present and could easily give anyone the wrong idea!

I will retract my words or keep people updated if you are sincere, if not another complaint will goto the BBB.

This is ridiculous...

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

Customer,

You live in UK. You say here you MAILED IT 2 WEEKS AGO! For God's sake it will take that long to reach us alone! Your receipt and our website state allow 2-6 weeks for delivery for orders IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE USA, as we are A US BASED COMPANY! You need to allow time for your order to ACTUALLY REACH US as we cannot fill it until your mail gets TO US! Than allow time for it to be shipped back to you. It is amazing how ridiculous posting such slander is when you did not even allow time for us to GET YOUR ORDER! I am sorry, but you are wrong sir.

If you do not receive your order within the TIMEFRAME DESIGNATED ON "YOUR RECEIPT" please contact us by responding to your receipt, or via email at globallifeinc@gmail.com

regards,