Complaint Review: Herbalized Solutions Llc

68 East Boulder Creek Rd Simi Valley, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-516-6120
  • Web:
  • Category:

Herbalized Solutions Llc Precision Cleanse THEY WILL RIP YOU IFF!!! Simi Valley, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Provide More Information

*Consumer Comment: It does work

I was online and purchased this product and later found out it was a scam. Do not buy it. I wasted $200

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbalized-Solutions-Llc/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Herbalized-Solutions-Llc-Precision-Cleanse-THEY-WILL-RIP-YOU-IFF-Simi-Valley-Californi-563588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbalized Solutions Llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Provide More Information

AUTHOR: Synergy Detox Management - ()

Hello,

Please provide more details about what happened that made you believe you were scammed after purchasing the product.

Synergy Detox Management

It does work

AUTHOR: blindinggreen - (United States of America)

I'm not sure what that means-- that you "found out" it was a scam. Why would you spend $200 and not use it? I bought this product (it's not $200, it's $130) and I had marijuana(used several times a week), cocaine(used once or twice a month), and amphetamines(mdma used once a week) in my hair from the past 6 months (which is how far back my job was going to check) and I used Precision Cleanse as directed and the next day gave the hair sample. I honestly did not expect it to work, I was prepared to get fired. However, it did work and I have my dream job. I owe them everything and it upsets me to see people slander them. I highly recommend this product.