Complaint Review: Herbert Davis

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Clifford — Calabasas California
Herbert Davis
18653 Ventura Blvd #335 Tarzana, California USA

Herbert Davis Herb Davis Enterprises I have known Herb for 30 years and in November 2013 he said he needed to exchange a check for $5000 as he was a little short of funds. His check to for repayment was no good Tarzana California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: herb is a thief

I have know Herb Davis for over 30 years as a friend. In November of 2013 he said he was a little short of funds and he wanted to borrow $5,000 until December 31st. When it came time to pay me back he said he wanted me  to be an investor in his new business instead of paying me back. I am 81 years old and I work  6 1/2 days a week to survive what I lost in the Depression of 1997 and I would never have thought a friend of 30 years would steal from a friend. I offered to let him pay me back $500 a month and he never responded. After reading your other Ripoff Reports I know I will never be paid back.

Clifford Calabasas CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herbert-Davis/Tarzana-California/Herbert-Davis-Herb-Davis-Enterprises-I-have-known-Herb-for-30-years-and-in-November-2013-1122231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herbert Davis

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

herb is a thief

AUTHOR: youll never trace me so dont bother asshole - ()

I used to work for this con man untill I eventually had the bar shut him down for good along with his buddy richard murkey. How could this guy not pay you back a lousy 5 grand when he had stolen millions from clients over the last couple of years? I'm really quite shocked hearing that this man had to rely on someone to borrow a lousy 5k!!  Good news is that he will never scam anyone else ever again for the rest of his life. The guy lives in tarzana on a street called veloz, go knock on his door for your money back. he also has millions of dollars hidden in russian and israel so you wouldnt be able to sue  him in the US, a very clever and devious businesman, god will make him pay one day for all the harm he has done to so many innocent people!!