Complaint Review: Hercules Moving Systems

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: megan m — honolulu Hawaii
Hercules Moving Systems
2507 Medford St. Los Angeles, California USA

Hercules Moving Systems liers, they destroy items, rip them off Los Angeles California

Our boxes left Tucson,Az on 03-13-2013 and we received them on 05-08-2013. And I finally told the dock person I was handicaped and needed my bed to sleep on, which is the truth, otherwise I have no idea when or if we would of ever gotten our household goods minus 12 boxes to this day unaccounted for and Hercules employees refuse to look for them, Just turn in a claim mam, that's their answer. Then those boxes are theirs to keep, which I believe they already have done exactly that!

My huaband and I have spoke to at least 10 people or more from Hercules Moving Systems and it is all lies. All they say is hurry up and file a claim with our insurance co., even though I have 9 mos from delivery date to do that.

They won't even look for our missing boxes and at one point I was told by the dock person that my stuff was sitting on the dock back in March of this yr. [continued below]....

..... But kept telling me they had no shippment going to honolulu, Hi, so there it sat!

I have lost jewlry, and paper work for the jewlry, back tax papers, so now I have Lifelock, unopened cleaning supplies, new clothes, shoes, computer paper you name it. Even things from my trip to Athens Greece in 2005, unreplaceable.  They do not care!!! one of the worst companies I ever layed eyes on. And their pickup personnel doesn't speak english much, a few words.The forms they fill out when picking up your items is unreadable.

They charged us from Tucson,az to Honolulu,Hi $6450.00 for 1 leather recliner which they damaged 2 singlebeds a leather office chair, and alittle over 100 med. size boxes, 2 flat screen tvs and one of them was missing so my husband called a person here on the Island looking for it and 3 or so days later here it comes with her and another plastic box but, the tv box had been opened as if someone removed it.

Our delivery was in shambles, boxes split open on the sides, looked as if people had opened them then retaped again.boxes crushed, plastic containers broken. They must had played toss and throw with my shippment also my boxes probally got wet when it rained. 1 person told me they had no dock.

Then how did they get our truck shipped out before we left Tucson,Az which also cost another $ 2000.00 and how did they get our goods the ones we got on a ship with no dock?  And act of god I guess. so, see they lie, lie, lie, no matter whom you speak to!

And after a short time if you don't do as they ask, then they refuse to talk with you anymore!!!!!

I will sell out if I ever make a big move again and I don't plan on moving back to the lower 48's anytime soon. I plan to die here in Hi.

Please save yourself a headach don't go near this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hercules-Moving-Systems/Los-Angeles-California-90033/Hercules-Moving-Systems-liers-they-destroy-items-rip-them-off-Los-Angeles-California-1060167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hercules Moving Systems