- Report: #630896
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hercules Van Lines, Anthem Claim Management
Hercules Van Lines, Anthem Claim Management2351 W. Memorial Court Anthem Arizona 85086 U.S.A. Internet United States of America
Hercules Van Lines, Anthem Claim Management I booked this move through Cardinal Moving Systems which I have also filed a complaint with. Destroyed my items and lost others, it looked like they threw the boxes at every opportunity. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- They destroyed many items including the $300 vacuum cleaner that isn't even covered by the settlement.
- They lost a box with a 1960s Vespa engine and its at least $800 to replace that.
- How can they use weight to determine the claim if they don't know how much anything weighs.
- Doesn't it seem like a rip off that they loose your stuff and don't have to replace it? They may be covered for breaking things but they lost my stuff too?
- Not only did they break stuff, much of it looked like they didn't take any car in moving it, in fact it looks like they dropped it off trucks and rolled the boxes around in the truck...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hercules-Van-Lines-Anthem-Claim-Management/internet/Hercules-Van-Lines-Anthem-Claim-Management-I-booked-this-move-through-Cardinal-Moving-Sy-630896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.