Complaint Review: Here we Grow,

• Updated: Fri, July 23, 2010

• Reported By: Iknowthetruth — foutain hills United States of America
Here we Grow,
16901 e. palisades blvd fountain hills, Arizona United States of America

Here we Grow, Astacia Was mean to kids and took out misc dedutions and wouldn't talk to me about it.UNPROFESSIONAL fountain hills , Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: So Untrue and Libelous!

Astacia is the boss at Here We Grow learning Center.
I was an employee at Here We Grow. And I quit my job because my Kid was admitted to the E.R and Astacia said it was Mandatory that I work that day due to a field trip. Now I had to wait almost 3 in a half weeks for my check and she took out 182 for MISC Deductions. I called to talk to her about it. she will not call me back, she will tell me why. she is meaning unprofessional, and I just want my money. What can I do? She is also mean to kids, but I am writing this Just for her doing fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Here-we-Grow/fountain-hills-Arizona-85268/Here-we-Grow-Astacia-Was-mean-to-kids-and-took-out-misc-dedutions-and-wouldnt-talk-to-m-623641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Here we Grow,

So Untrue and Libelous!

AUTHOR: WeAreTheBest - (United States of America)

The previous report (Jill S.) was written by a disgruntled employee. Here We Grow is a family oriented preschool and all of the employees stand behind the management of the school and the families support them as well. No teachers or staff members are "mean to kids" or only "care about money". The school is the most affordable of its kind in a 20 mile radius, has teachers with educational degrees that are motivated and love their jobs, and they have fabulous relationships with the families they serve.
This previous employee would do better to handle her concerns in a professional manner, unlike the way she separated her employment-which was to post comments on her Facebook page that were libelous and obscene in nature and then abandon her job by way of no call/no show, later lying about management forcing her to work when her child was in the hospital, and then blaming management for her lack of follow-through with written policy and procedure.
The job of a teacher is to protect and enrich the lives of children, and the field of early childhood education has no place for vindictive personalities, lax work ethic, or lack of commitment to the families and children we are so lucky to work with. Anyone who views a position in this field as "just a job" and who thinks it's appropriate to personally and publicly attack colleagues clearly is doing the right thing by choosing to separate employment, as this view only does harm to our families and our community. Additionally, this person clearly does not have a grasp of professional conduct or legal ramifications of such heinous words and actions.
Please do not let this negative report sway your perception of Here We Grow Learning Center. I know the school to be a warm, loving environment and one visit for a tour will verify how much children are respected and guided daily on the way to successful academic enrichment!