Complaint Review: Here we grow Child Development

• Reported By: Susan Lee — santaquin Utah United States of America
Here we grow Child Development
12243 S 700 W Draper, Utah United States of America

Here we grow Child Development Bounced Pay Check Draper, Utah

Recently I worked for a called Here we Grow Child Care Center. I ended up working several days. Throughout the days, They where very dishonest by not following through . Management was never there. Parents never saw the directors. Very cold when you walked in the door. Helped taking out the garbege and they did not like my extra help. So I decided to move on. I asked them to send me a check of the days I worked. Ended up coming to $141.81. They told me they would not. Then they finally did. I went to my bank to cash it. When I recieved my bank statement. It came with a check saying unsifficient funds. SO it ended up costing me out of my pocket - 141.81. Not a very good company if they are sending a rubber check !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Here-we-grow-Child-Development/Draper-Utah-84020/Here-we-grow-Child-Development-Bounced-Pay-Check-Draper-Utah-795981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Here we grow Child Development