Complaint Review: Herff Jones

• Reported By: Taliesin — Marietta Georgia
Herff Jones
1275 Shiloh Rd, Ste. 2410 Kennesaw, Georgia USA

Herff Jones I was overbilled too! Kennesaw Georgia

I was overbilled as well. My daughter was given a very detailed price list/form to fill out which I did myself. All prices were laid out. The items purchased were the cap & gown, tassel and class ring. My daughter was given a letter when she went to the school to pick up her items stating there was an additional $116 owed. She was not allowed to retain the original pricelist, and the form we had filled out originally was whited out and written over.

I tried to contact them over a period of 2 weeks. Although this was during the holiday season, they had dates and times on their answering machine as to when they would be open, which they never were. Frustrated, I went ahead and paid the "outstanding" balance.

This was a very bad experience. They don't seem to be very professional, and judging from the other comments made on this site, I don't think they will be around much longer.

TIP: If you are a future customer, make copies of all price lists and items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herff-Jones/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Herff-Jones-I-was-overbilled-too-Kennesaw-Georgia-1125488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herff Jones