Complaint Review: Herff Jones

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mad Pamela — Fort Lewis Washington
Herff Jones
Internet USA

Herff Jones The Company RIPPED ME OFF!!! The Rep hung up on me when I called. O.o Lakewood Internet

This company was pre-ordering Cap and Gowns for my son's high school.  Our son paid for his Cap and Gown at the high school and was not given a receipt.

Three to four weeks before graduation, I called the representative for this company, inquiring where our son's purchase was.  I was told over the phone that our cap and gown was to be sent to our home address.

Our son did not end up graduating, but we still have not received our product.  I called the representative and he informed me that refunds were supposed to be made BEFORE graduation.  He immediatly hung up on me during my response.

My husband called him back and he informed him that all orders were sent to the high school.  And that we would have to contact the high school for his cap and gown.

Awaiting response from the high school, this company, at least the representative, has NO customer service skills/PR skills.  I DO NOT recommend doing business with this company.  Other senior parents had the same issues with not receiving their product in a timely manner.

More to follow...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Herff-Jones/internet/Herff-Jones-The-Company-RIPPED-ME-OFF-The-Rep-hung-up-on-me-when-I-called-Oo-Lakewoo-1154386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Herff Jones