Complaint Review: Heritage Acceptance Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2007

• Reported By:SOUTH BEND Indiana
Heritage Acceptance Corporation
118 South Second Street Elkhart, Indiana U.S.A.

Heritage Acceptance Corporation Garnisment for Car that was sold on Auction 3 times Ripoff Elkhart Indiana

*Author of original report: Heritage Acceptance and Quick Auto Scam

In 1996 I vent to purchase a car at Quick Auto, a buy here pay here deals.They got a loan financed through Heritage Acceptance.

I was paing $50.00 a week to Quick Auto for the car. After a couple payments i found out that i have to leawe the state of Indiana and since i was relocating i could not take the car out of state.So i returned the car to Quick auto, a wolantary repossesion they cald it. And they told me that iff i decide to get the car back ther will be no problem. I told tham that at this time i will not be able to make payments, since my relocation was sudden, and will not have a job for a while.Quick Auto took the keys to the car and I was told thet they will clear ewerithing with finance company...Eleven years had gone by, and now all of a sudden I have Judgements against me in the state of Illinois, and Indiana For $9750.10 dollars plus interest and court costs. And they started garnishing my vages.

I am a single mother and just got of AFDC or publick assistance.Dont have transportation to get back and fort to work,wich is already a big problem for me..Can not get credit because of this situation... And what is the worst of all , is that because this garnishment I am being treated different at work,my hours got cutt and i think i am in jepordy of loosing my job.. Why should I pay for something that I dont eaven own ? Iff i would hawe $10000.00 dollars I could be driving my own new care.

The monney newer reached my hands, don't have a title to this care and most of all whi are they waiting this long to gett ther monney? The transaction was between Quick Auto and Heritage.

I have already lost one job because they tryed garnishing 3 years ago , and they sent a letter to my company cutting my ceractor that caused the loss of my job... And now they are doing it again...Please Help me to get out off this mess.. I cannot afford an attorney..... Desperate

Ilona
SOUTH BEND, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2007 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Acceptance-Corporation/Elkhart-Indiana-46516/Heritage-Acceptance-Corporation-Garnisment-for-Car-that-was-sold-on-Auction-3-times-Ripoff-248305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Acceptance Corporation

Heritage Acceptance and Quick Auto Scam

AUTHOR: Ilona - (U.S.A.)

I see that there is more people complaining about these 2 companies. There has to be something thet can be done about these companies praying on unexpected and poor people, that dont know what hit them. I am paying $10000.00 dollars for air.