- Report: #804575
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Heritage Auctions
Heritage Auctions3500 Maple Av 17th Floor Dallas, Texas United States of America
Heritage Auctions Beware of Doing Business with Heritage Auctions in Dallas, Texas
*Consumer Comment: Additional Proof that Gary (the Original Author) is a Crazy Criminal
*Consumer Comment: Gary is a Proven Liar and Fraud
*Author of original report: Case Closed
*Consumer Comment: The Original Author Continues to Prove that He is a FRAUD!
*Author of original report: CASE CLOSED
*Consumer Comment: Gary is a Complete Fraud!
*Author of original report: END OF STORY
*Consumer Comment: The Truth Hurts, Doesn't It Gary?
*Author of original report: RealClient is an A**hole!!!!
*Consumer Comment: Clarification About Gary to Avoid Confusion
*Consumer Comment: Clarification About gary to Avoid Confusion
*Consumer Comment: Ultimate Proof That Gary is a Liar and Mentally Ill Criminal
*Author of original report: RealClient Continues to Evidence His Mental Illness and Criminal Intent
*Consumer Comment: Gary Continues to Evidence His Mental Illness and Criminal Intent
*Consumer Comment: I ALSO AGREE WITH realCLIENTisStupid
*Consumer Comment: I Believe the Author
*Consumer Comment: Gary is a Mentally Ill Criminal
*Author of original report: RealClient Got Suspended From Collectors Universe!!
*Consumer Comment: Proof Positive That Gary (aka jsome, Jon123, etc.) Is a Liar, Criminal, and Mental Patient
*Author of original report: Realclient is Nuts
*Consumer Comment: Yet More Proof That Gary (aka Jon123 aka jsome) Admits By Default That He Has No Credibility
*Author of original report: RealClient is a Nut Case
*Consumer Comment: Proof That Gary's Complaints About Heritage Are Completely Unfounded
*Consumer Comment: Proof That Gary Is Seriously Disturbed
*Author of original report: BEWARE OF CHARLES WILLIAM FITCH
*Author of original report: Realclient Has an IQ Below 70
*Consumer Comment: Heritage Is Exceedingly Honest
*Author of original report: Extort Money?
*Consumer Suggestion: The Real "Ripoff"
*Consumer Comment: I Trust Heritage, Not Their Critics!
*Author of original report: AGREEMENT REACHED
*Author of original report: Heritage Reneges on their agreement
*UPDATE Employee: This Former Customer is Under FBI Investigation for Fraud
*Author of original report: Heritage agrees to refund money
1. If you've consigned coins to Heritage in the October 2011 US Coin Auction in Pittsburgh but didn't get paid I might be able to tell you the reason. If you consigned lots 3841, 4634, 3733, 3657, 3659, or 3939 and thought you sold them but their web site now says the coins were not sold here's the reason. I paid for these coins in full but Todd Imhof refused to ship them to me. After a few weeks went by without receiving the coins I had my credit cards chargeback the amount I paid to Heritage. The shipping department manager told me that Todd Imhof placed a shipping hold on the coins. Once the chargebacks were initiated HA.COM cancelled these consigned lots and changed the status to "Not Sold". So in the end Heritage Auctions and Todd Imhof tried to screw me out of a large dollar amount but ended up screwing the consignors of these lots. That's why these 6 coin lots were not sold.
2. I sent in 3 coins for the December 2011 US Coin Auction in New York. Heritage does not have a contractual agreement wih me to sell these coins nor will they return them to me. Lawyers have told me that what Heritage is doing is called theft of my property. Todd Imhof has never returned any of my calls. Instead of cooperating with me to resolve these problems Todd suspended my account and ignores my phone calls and emails.
3. On October 14, 2011 Todd Imhof agreed to purchase an 1899 $1 Silver Certificate from me for $900. Instead of paying me they kept the silver certificate.
4. Heritage owes me $3600 from a Nov 2011 auction but refuses to pay me despite the contractual agreement to do so. So if you're thinking of consigning coins to Heritage Auctions you may not get paid.
5. I sent in two China Panda coins for the January World Coin Auction. I've asked Todd Imhof to return these coins but once again he ignores my request and won't talk to me.
I've tried resolving problems with Heritage but it seems their resolution to complaints is to ignore them and pocket your money instead. Do you really want to trust selling your collectibles to a company that doesn't pay and ignores your problems?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Auctions/Dallas-Texas-75219/Heritage-Auctions-Beware-of-Doing-Business-with-Heritage-Auctions-in-Dallas-Texas-804575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.