Complaint Review: Heritage Business Development

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: working mommy — Elizabeth New Jersey United States of America
Heritage Business Development
350 Fifth Avenue 59th Floor NY, New York United States of America

Heritage Business Development Vending Machines Scam. Money sent, no machines delivered. NY, New York

*Author of original report: Aletha Chery and Marcel Harris

On September 19th, 2012 I purchased three vending machines from Mr. Marcel Harris of Heritage Business Development. The Three machines came to a total amount of $9585.00 which I wired to their Chase Bank acct# 106227280 Route#021000021. We had an agreement that he will send the machine and give me certain locations for those machines. I waited 7 days for the machines to arrive and then when they didn't I spoke with Mr. Marcel Harris and he explained that he is not the owner of the company and that there is a problem with the sensor for the machines and it will take a little bit of time to fix it. I said, no problem and we continue back and forth.

After a month, of this back and forth, he told me that I have lost the locations and asked me to see if I would take another location. I was unhappy with this and I asked him to return my money. He said I need to put it in writing. So on October 23rd, I sent him and email in writing about my full refund request. He then told me to give him 30 days because it was the company policy. I reluctant waited for 30 days to pass, and when Nov 23rd came to pass without my money back. I called to inquire and he said everything got backed up because of Hurricane Sandy and he will see to it I get my full refund before end of the month. Now it is the end of the month and so far, I called him several times, and no pick up. I also email him, and no response. I have all emails and voice mails to back up my complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Business-Development/NY-New-York-10001/Heritage-Business-Development-Vending-Machines-Scam-Money-sent-no-machines-delivered-N-976445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Business Development

Aletha Chery and Marcel Harris

AUTHOR: working mommy - ()

This is to point out. That now a year later, i have not recieved a word or any of my money back.  I also wanted to mention another business partner with Marcel Harris who was acting as Pamela Chery , but her real name I came to found out is Aletha Chery. She is the one who had set up the bank account and the business on BBB.  These two people are liars need to be exposed.  If you ever come into contact with them about any other fake business they have put together, be very aware and run on the other side.  Aletha Chery is a thief and she used to do reltor business before.  Both Marcel Harris and Aletha Chery are thieves and you need to be aware and move far away from them when it comes to dealing with any type of business.