Complaint Review: Heritage Ford Lincoln Mercury

• Updated: Mon, June 14, 2010

• Reported By: Elaine — Fort Collins Colorado USA
Heritage Ford Lincoln Mercury
999 E. Eisenhower Loveland, Colorado United States of America

I recently bought a truck from Heritage Ford. It needed different tires on it before I was taking possession of it. The salesman and I were watching the technician pull the truck into the bay. I noticed he was having much difficulty, even though the truck was only a shortbed. The salesman said that ever since the contractor that did their remodel, didn't measure correctly on the width of the bay, they was having a lot of trouble with fitting the trucks in.

I noticed on the way home that he had broken my mirror. Plastic, light, and mirror, on the passenger side. It turn out that this was a lemon, and wouldn't even start after 2 days (see report #613729). It was towed back to the dealership, and I demanded my other truck that I had traded back. When I picked up the other truckm they had wrecked it also. The electrical box for the trailer brakes was hanging from the back bu,per, and the 1/4" bracket that had been holding it had been bent in half.

I think this company shouldn't be in business, and if the people working there were smart, they'd be looking for another job, before this place is out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Ford-Lincoln-Mercury/Loveland-Colorado-80537/Heritage-Ford-Lincoln-Mercury-HERITAGE-FORD-IN-LOVELAND-COLORADOINCORRECT-REMODEL-PROCE-613964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Ford Lincoln Mercury