Complaint Review: Heritage Funding Resources James T. Knox / franklin K. Hayes

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: teevek — Victorville California United States of America
Heritage Funding Resources James T. Knox / franklin K. Hayes
1704-B Llano St. PMB 350 Santa Fe, New Mexico United States of America

Heritage Funding Resources James T. Knox / franklin K. Hayes Mr. Knox & Mr . Hayes need to be castrated, burn at tha stake, drawn and quarted and given a fine for public indecency. These low lifes have no heart. I willing to bet good money( if I had some ) that Santa Fe, New Mexico

I recieved this  letter telling me that I has been chosen to recieve a  grant for free money. WOW !! money coming to me was my first thought. I quickly called my daughter to hit her up for the pauntry sum of $29.95 ( after all,I'm the money right).

Put it in the mail on 1/26/10. Got another letter from them asking for the same thing !!

I thought it strange they would ask me again so soon. I refuse to do this a second time. Today is 3/26/10 , two months to the date, I have recieved nothing !! I tried to fine their address and end up goinn to your site and got the shock of a lifetime. I got scamed!! I feel hummiliated, violated, and used. I hope you fine these nice folks give them what they need !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Funding-Resources-James-T-Knox-franklin-K-Hayes/Santa-Fe-New-Mexico-87505/Heritage-Funding-Resources-James-T-Knox-franklin-K-Hayes-Mr-Knox-Mr-Hayes-need-t-586024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Funding Resources James T. Knox / franklin K. Hayes