Complaint Review: Heritage Funding Resources

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Mango, Florida
Heritage Funding Resources
8414 W Farm Road Suite 180 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Heritage Funding Resources I am fool number 1 thru 100 ... Mr Knox's letter got me Hook, Line and Sinker Las Vegas Nevada

I am a 66 year old fool I reckon. Mr Knox's letter was very convincing so before I checked anything I sent him the money.
My daughter will not take me to the doctor but I go on a regular bases in April, I had a brain scan the brain scan showed absolutely nothing they must have taken my brain then lol
Now, I am on the computer looking up Heritage Funding (I find that there is no such thing).
I have however found all of you maybe a lawyer will take the case for a class action suit that would be great we would all get $.05.
What I really would like is to be able to tell everyone how to save themselves the heartache and catch these scammers using Ripoff Reports before they act.

Rooster
Mango,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Funding-Resources/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89131/Heritage-Funding-Resources-I-am-fool-number-1-thru-100-Mr-Knoxs-letter-got-me-Hook-475114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Funding Resources