Complaint Review: Heritage Import Auto

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Broken Arrow Oklahoma United States of America
Heritage Import Auto
9501 New Sapulpa Rd sapulpa, Oklahoma United States of America

Heritage Import Auto Heritage Motor Repair Thieves, Robbers and Con Artists sapulpa, Oklahoma

I dropped my car off to have a diagnostic run.  I wanted to find out what was wrong with my vehicle and how much it would cost to fix it.  Paul (owner) never once contacted me.  I did all of the calling.  I spoke with him and he said it looked like it was this or that and it would cost maybe this much.  I told him to complete the diagnostic and I would pay for that and determine what I
could afford to have fixed since I did not have the kind of money he was talking about.

He and his mechanic, Demitri, decided to "fix" the car after I had told him that I could not afford over $750.00 he was quoting and then told me if I couldn't afford to pay that they would just keep it.  I had to take a loan out to get my car back.  After I got it, I noticed that they had taken out the brand new battery that it had in it and replaced it with an old battery, covered in battery acid and leaking. They also stole my phone charger and other items out of my car.

I want to make sure that no other unsuspecting person is ripped off by the repair shop.  They could not produce the "replaced" parts and now other service lights are on in my car.

Beware of this shop and the people who work here.  They are heartless crooks!!

MonaLisa
Broken Arrow, OK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Import-Auto/sapulpa-Oklahoma-74066/Heritage-Import-Auto-Heritage-Motor-Repair-Thieves-Robbers-and-Con-Artists-sapulpa-Oklah-851406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Import Auto