surely

Complaint Review: Heritage Internet Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: Thais — Bridgeville Delaware U.S.A.
Heritage Internet Technologies
1460 North Moonriver Drive, Provo, UT 84604 Provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage Internet Technologies HIT Web Design, Heritage Web Solutions Worked with this company since 6-2-09, this company never launched my web site! Paid approx. $3,500, and they just gave me the hype! Never delivered! WOW! What a blow!!! Provo, Utah

This company was OK, at first, but after trying to call them for endless days...waiting for hours on hold, and finally cut off at the throat!  I tried for three months to have a designer finish my web site.  The designer, Wayne S., never returned my numours calls, emails, etc. for three months!!!

I was so close to getting up and running, now I'm stuck in limbo.  I have to restart again, loosing my entire investment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Internet-Technologies/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Internet-Technologies-HIT-Web-Design-Heritage-Web-Solutions-Worked-with-this-com-709012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Internet Technologies