Complaint Review: Heritage Realty

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Heritage Realty
1107 South B Street San Mateo, California U.S.A.

Heritage Realty Hostile broker - poor service - bad reviews San Mateo California

I was completely baffled at the difficulty I was having getting basic information about a rental property from this company. Then, I read all the reviews online, and it made sense. I've not found one good review for them to date. They did not respond to my emails for over a week, and then I got a "mailbox full" response. I couldn't get my fax through (unsuccessful) due to problems on their end. Finally I got a terse response from an agent. She appeared not interested in assisting me. I eventually reached the broker, and he refused to give me any of the information I requested. Then, I looked for reviews online about this company and it all made sense.

I added a review about my experience and the broker emailed me hostile, insulting and threatening emails in retaliation. I recommend caution and research be done before doing business with any such a company.

David
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Realty/San-Mateo-California-94401/Heritage-Realty-Hostile-broker-poor-service-bad-reviews-San-Mateo-California-466822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Realty