Complaint Review: Heritage Web Design

• Reported By: Michael — Salinas California United States of America
Heritage Web Design
1460 N. Moon River Provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage Web Design H.I.T. Liers-Scams Provo, Utah

I need HELP! I was using Heritage Web Design (HIT) and decided to close my store and web site. I contacted HIT and had them close the site and I asked for a refund for the year of service I paid for in advance. I received an email stating that I would receive a $400 in June of 2010 from Carlos, in September I called and they told me that they are working on processing the refund that was Katelyn. I heard the same thing in October 2010, November 2010, December 2010 and now in February 2010 from Andrew. I have been hung up on several times and have been passed around every customer service voice mails in the company, now when I request to talk to somebody they hang up on me right away. The original customer service rep that I was dealing with Carlos, I send him emails with my request and they get returned stating undeliverable!!. I have submitted complaints with the BBB in Utah and now I want to take them to court, if anyone else has a motion in court please post it. I am willing to expose this company and the fraudulent practices that they are using.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Design/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Web-Design-HIT-Liers-Scams-Provo-Utah-694216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Design