Complaint Review: Heritage Web Design

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Just Simply Good Stuff — Yuma Arizona United States of America
Heritage Web Design
Provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage Web Design Hit Web Design Copyright Infringment...They put pictures on my website they didn't purchase! Provo, Utah

Hit/Heritage Web Design built an atrocious website for my company, which happens to be another story. After I finally gave up and moved on, I received a letter from Getty Images telling me they were suing me for copyright infringement for having pictures on my website that were theirs and proceeded to charge me to the tune of $600 per picture! The pictures were placed there by an employee of Heritage while building my site and I had no recourse...because Heritage was out of business. According to Getty I was responsible for what I have on my website...How do ya like that for a Heritage story?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Design/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Web-Design-Hit-Web-Design-Copyright-InfringmentThey-put-pictures-on-my-website-883822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Design