Complaint Review: Heritage Web Design

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Sheri Hirsch — New York New York United States of America
Heritage Web Design
1460 N Moonriver Drive Internet United States of America

Heritage Web Design formerly Heritage Web design HIT Web design stole my deposit and did zero work for me. Internet

HIT Web Design and I discussed web site development for my domain, The City Sommelier in early October.  After I reviewed the contract it was clear they were forcing me into a hosting agreement.  I declined to move forward, did not sign the contract and they have yet to return my deposit from October.

They claim someone named Emily is the only person that can help me get my $1500 back and I have left a multitude of messages at a theoretical mailbox.  No one responds and they appear to be just keeping my deposit.  Again, NO work was conducted.  When I ask for the head of the department or Emily's manager, they say she does not have one or "I am not authorized to transfer you to that person".  They have stolen my money and I am uncertain what actions I can take to get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Design/internet/Heritage-Web-Design-formerly-Heritage-Web-design-HIT-Web-design-stole-my-deposit-and-did-z-542808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Design