depth

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Heritage Web Solutions / HWS / Heritage Web Design
1460 N. Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Heritage Web Solutions / HWS / Heritage Web Design HWS promises much and delivers nothing as expected Provo Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Me - We Care About Your Business

I signed up for a website to be designed through HWS. I was promised two weeks for development (since I did have everything needed to complete the site) However, I gave a couple extra weeks to work out any kinks. My site is six months in and still not finished. I have had at the least eight different designers working on it. I have been charged almost $2000.00 more than I was quoted. And I can't tell you how many times I have not received help needed. They use a free shopping cart but they want to charge for simple functunality changes. Sad thing is I have three other domains that they could have had my business with, but heck no, no way now!

K S A
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-HWS-Heritage-Web-Design/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Web-Solutions-HWS-Heritage-Web-Design-HWS-promises-much-and-delivers-nothing-375031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions / HWS / Heritage Web Design

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Me - We Care About Your Business

AUTHOR: Brad Stone - (U.S.A.)

Heritage values its clients with complaints. It's in our best interest to work with customers who have concerns so we can reach a reasonable resolution. We have been able to satisfy every complaint posted, given that customer gives us the opportunity to do so.

Heritage is a company with over 30,000 clients. In our entire history as a company, we have had less than 1% of our clients complain to the BBB and we do not have one single unresolved BBB complaint. Please check with the Utah BBB - Utah.bbb.org.

I invite all who have concerns or complaints to please communicate with me directly. I will do my utmost to make sure we resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. Please reach me by e-mailing CEO@hwsinet.com.