guided

Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: chalkboardbandit — OklahomaCity Oklahoma United States of America
Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies
1460 N.Moonriver Dr. Provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies Hit Web Designs, HWS Designs. Heritage Internet Technologies... Actual Account Part I: Failure to Communicate. Provo Utah

The first day: took money out of bank, gave me two Customer ID numbers on invoices sent to me.??? HEARD from Account Manager 3 days later.  4 days After that, all of my information was,uploaded:7days after 1st payment. 25 days later, an email telling me a feature was installed:this was the same day the final withdraw for payment of services occurred. 3days later{32days into the "Turn Around"/waisted time},    Spread Sheet Templates were finally, sent for more entry of info. 5days later, 3 attempts to send completed 1st drafts of 'Google'- Product Spread Sheet TEMPLATEs, where rejected by Hitwebdesign account manager web site. in fact the failure indicated that I should contact their email server(this happened each time I went to send info. they required or info. necessary for development. failure :it was Fri. @ 2P.M.

36 days into my acquaintance with HIT, I finally received a call from the graphic designer for the store Development. ATTENTION:FREELANCE standards:"Hit MAINTAINS a strict policy on project deadlines. Our customers expect their site to be completed in a timely fashion and one of our top priorities is meeting that expectation. & 6 sentences down from this,"complete projects on time and to the customer's satisfaction!!!" TOS declaration,"#16. HWS does not guarantee a time frame for the completion of any custom website...".5 page site @ $20. per page taking average 2&one-half hours to write. That is what they get paid & the time . Now in all fairness, 7 to 10 days max on Design Team.

46 days into my acquaintance w/Hit, ALL IS DONE & READY FOR Product entry, approval, then going live. 7 days LATER, Product Entry Agent contacts me to inform me that they can start as soon as I load my information into THEIR SPREAD SHEETS??? And they Need my product images... THIS WAS DONE, SENT, APPROVED BY ACCOUNT MNGR, AND THE such.

2 days later, all is on PEA desk for final work. 13 days later I call to check in----no info. in system on me, my domain names, nor my stores status. I had to look for them. They have a problem. This was the last day I heard from account manager & 43 days later, I heard from PEA--informing me of the options I had due to my sites violation of TOS agreement. Mind you, they are making MY site.

Wasted days they should pay for: NINTY-ONE!!! OUT OF A TOTAL OF 118 DAYS OF WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS EXPERIENCE.

YES- they kept all money!

The money due back, according to them, is 56 days a no show:they are refunded according to the order they are received.

Now we know how they may be one of the fastest growing financial success stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies/Provo-Utah-84504/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies-Hit-Web-Desi-571671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies