Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: evinrudejim — Costa Mesa California United States of America
Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies
1460 North Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies Heritage Web Design As bad as it gets HIT web design scam Provo, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Working With Customers

This company is a menace. I waited 5 weeks for a proof on the website they were supposedly designing for me. The web designer"Haley Jones" never called me in 5 weeks. Nothing was ever produced. It's real easy to reach someone in their sales dept. But if you have a customer service complaint, be prepared for a 30-50 minute wait to get through. After they stone-walled me several times it became evident to me that they probably have only 1 or 2 actual web design people- if that. When I became concerned and did some research on the co. I decided that they are disreputable. But when you press them for a refund they fall back on their boilerplate TOS which, in so many words, entitles them to 50% of any funds you deposited with them. Even though they have never produced any work!
I would avoid them like the plague. Dishonest liars IMHO. That's the best I can say. I canceled my credit card at the banks suggestion. So hopefully they will get nothing- as they did nothing. Complaints about this co. are all over the web...believe them. I am only sorry I didn't do my homework. Don't you make the same mistake. This has been a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies-Heritage-Web-585230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies

Working With Customers

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. In most cases, we go beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at CEO or QCA@hitwebdesign.com

Warmest Regards