Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Kathy — Fort Worth Texas USA
Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies
www.heritagewebdesigns.com Internet United States of America

Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies Hit Web Designs Absolute nightmare! Internet

I am actually taking the time out of a very busy day to write this report because that is how strong I feel about this situation.  Very angry, frustrated and trapped!

We decided to use HWS to re-design our existing website and to create our new website.  This was my idea to use this company.  I thought I didn't my research.  I did not.

Short version:  no return phone calls, no deadlines met, money out the window, 2 very very poorly "custom designed web pages", no functionality, no communication...however, they are quick to charge your american express card!

For the long version, feel free to contact me.

I think this company owes us a refund at the very least.  Maybe even a refund on all the screwed up updates or deadlines we missed that were to actually make our new company some money, is in order.  They don't even offer to knock off any cost when they mess up!

Please save yourself now!  Learn to design your own webpage and you will be much happier, believe me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies/internet/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Heritage-Web-Design-Heritage-Internet-Technologies-Hit-Web-Desi-495674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Design - Heritage Internet Technologies