Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions Or HIT Web Design

Heritage Web Solutions Or HIT Web Design Blog and site never finished Internet

*Author of original report: QCA

*UPDATE Employee: Working with Customers

*Author of original report: HIT

My Site I keep calling and emailing about. I have called hundreds of times and emailed 400 times.  I have proof of all this I keep all my records.  I asked them to build a blog they did but wasn't built to were I could use it.  I asked them to build a blog with categories and sub categories and it was never finished how I wanted.  I call customer service and they told me they are done and there is nothing else I can do.  I have called other departments as well as emailed many numerous of times with no response.  My store on my site was suppose to be done still not done.  But customer service says it's done.  Well were is it.  They have repeatedly ignored calls and emails.  Let the buyer beware.  I never thought I would have got scammed by a company in UTAH is this a mormon company.  I thought they were suppose to be honest people.

Chad

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Or-HIT-Web-Design/internet/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Or-HIT-Web-Design-Blog-and-site-never-finished-Internet-563283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions Or HIT Web Design

QCA

AUTHOR: Sitedown - (USA)

Just to let everyone know if you email that address it took them three weeks to react and they charged me an additional 350 dollars for my blog and it should have only cost 300.  This company plan on if you want your site designed the way you want spending 1500 or more not 299.  There sales people just want to get your business.

Working with Customers

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

It is in our best interest to work with customers and build a long term relationship. In most cases of frustration, we go above and beyond what is fair to please a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at CEO or QCA@hitwebdesign.com.

HIT

AUTHOR: Sitedown - (United States of America)

They have now fixed everything accept the cart and the blog so we are making a little progress.