Complaint Review: Heritage Web Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Leadville Colorado
Heritage Web Solutions
1460 Moonriver Drive Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Heritage Web Solutions Deceptive Interstate Fraud operation Provo Utah

On march 11, 2009 Heritage Web Solutions, in such a hurry to rip me off, did an on-line bank debit from my account for almost $1,500 to begin the process of building a new web site for my company. They hit me a second time for an additional $120 for advanced hosting fees.

SEVEN WEEKS LATER, I still have nothing from them. I can't count the phone calls, lies, refusals to return email correspondance that I've experienced.

In my last phone call when I was finally able to get through, I was told that Heritage was unable to locate a programmer to do my project, but that they were still looking. The previous programmer who had been assigned to my project had quit "without their knowledge" and for two weeks they had been looking for someone else to do my project.

On the Heritage Web Solutions web site, it says they have over 225 employees on staff and another 300 independent contractors. And yet they can't even get started on my project after SEVEN WEEKS?

This company's multi-page legal document that is required to be accepted is more than a joke. I tried to go through it, sentence at a time, and when I challenged some of the requirments, they said they'd email me something in writing that would disclaim those sections. Of course they got my money before then and I have yet to see those emails (except one) come in.

During the sales "hype" I was assured this programming was being done by one of their programmers... the intimation was that it was NOT being farmed out. A lie.
I have been shuffled around to this account representative to that account representative... I've emailed them until I'm blue in the face.

They have literally stolen my money through a great contractual con-job... but deception is deception... and I don't believe you can have someone sign a legal and binding contract that is nothing more than a rip-off.
Heritage Web Solutions has cost me SEVEN WEEKS of delays, countless hours of my time trying to communicate with them, and of course the $$$$ which I don't intend to lose to a bunch of crooks.

David ****
Leadville, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-Web-Solutions/Provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-Web-Solutions-Deceptive-Interstate-Fraud-operation-Provo-Utah-448678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage Web Solutions